How to Avoid Friend Request Block in Facebook (Easy 7 Step)
Facebook is one of the viral Social Media on Internet to socialize and to connecting people online, as the time passes by the giant social site Facebook changes its TOS (Terms of Services) for the advancement of its current and future users. Facebook is a site that fulfill its promises to create a better online social media and in doing so, bigger questions arises about how we’re going to use the Web in the near future.
We usually send friend requests to everyone we liked on Facebook and if it’s not accepted by that user or people it is kept in Pending. If there are lots of Pending requests it may lead to Block. So this is a simple way to get those requests cancelled and protect your account from being blocked.
- Go to account settings.
2. Select “download a copy” option
3. Choose “expanded archive” from the next page opened and enter your password and click continue.
4. Select “start my archive”
5. After a few hours you’ll get the download link in your email.
5. Download the file “facebook” and unzip it.
6. Open the folder html and then “friend_requests.html”
7. You can see the list of your friend requests and pending lists. Now go to their accounts and click “cancel request”.
Thats all You are done now. Your account is safe now.